The Park on Keeaumoku

Coming soon to Midtown Ala Moana! Located on Keeaumoku St between Rycroft and Liona, The Park on Keeaumoku will consist of 2 towers, the Liona Tower and the Rycroft Tower, totaling just under 1,000 units. The Liona Tower on the mauka/ewa corner of the block (pictured to the left) will begin sales very shortly (please contact us asap if you are interested as we might be able to reserve a unit for you before it is released to the public).

 
(The Grove at Park on Keeaumoku)

   

Projected pricing for market priced units will be approximately $300k-$500k for Studios, $600k-800k 1-bedrooms, $700k-1.2m for 2-bedrooms, and $1.2-1.4m for 3-bedrooms. Each unit will come with 1 parking, higher end 2-bedrooms and all 3-bedrooms will have 2 parking stalls. Studios and 1-bedrooms will have 1 bath, and all 2 and 3-bedrooms will have 2 full baths.

 

Every unit will have a private open-air lanai,  floor-to-ceiling glass windows, luxury vinyl plank flooring, carpeted bedrooms, kitchens with quartz countertops, energy efficient Samsung appliances, split A/C system, modern fixtures, walk in closets, and extra storage for outdoor fun.

    

Amenities will include a large half-acre outdoor park, fitness center, co-working spaces, club rooms, sauna, movie theater, private BBQ pavillions, and an infinity pool. The building will be pet-friendly, have bike storage, EV charging stations, and 24/7 on-site security. There will also be 11,200 square feet of commercial spaces called The Grove at The Park on Keeaumoku on the first 2 floors of the project providing residents and the community various shopping and dining options with a great outdoor setting.

  

The project will consist of 85% market units and 15% affordable housing units. The affordable housing units will be released at a later date, but have restrictions such as being a first time home buyer, income and asset limits, and the requirement to owner occupy the unit for 30, 20, and then 10 years until the affordable units sell out. Market priced units have no restrictions so you can occupy, rent out, or sell when you want.

  

To reserve a unit, 5% will be due at signing refundable for the first 30 days, then on day 30 another 5% is due and it will change to non refundable. On day 120 the final 10% is due for a total of 20% down. The remaining 80% can come in the form of a loan or cash when the building is built. The building is required to have 70% of units sold in order to begin construction and at that point it should take about 2.5 years to build. The Park on Keeaumoku has something for everyone so please contact us ASAP if you are interested so we can get you in early during the best price offerings. 

(Liona Tower Floor 3 Floor Plan)

(Liona Tower Floors 4 - 24 Floor Plan)

(Liona Tower Floors 25 - 44 Floor Plan)

Message us for more information, if you want to be updated with the progress of the sales, and if you want to reserve a unit!

The Park on Keeaumoku: Affordable Release

There will be a total of 146 affordable housing units (81 in the Liona tower and 65 in the Rycroft tower). The breakdown of the 146 affordable housing units will be: 25 studios, 107 1-bedrooms, and 25 2-bedroom 2-bath units. All units will have at least 1 parking space. The potential savings from our market units will range from $100,000 - $300,000 per unit. Even better, all owners of the affordable housing units will be allowed to use all of the amenities.

This project is being governed by the DPP (City and County of Honolulu). With that being said, and in exchange for the HUGE savings and use of the LUXURY amenities, the ownership restriction period is 30 years. You will still be able to sell within the 30 year timeline, but there are restrictions on who can purchase the unit and what you can list the unit for. This project will work for some, but not for all. 

Contact us today to see if this project is the right fit for you!

The Park on Keeaumoku: More Information

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.